Saturday 8 October 2011

Crossfit log for Saturday, October 8th

Fran.
On Sept 2nd, I wrote:Struggled through the thrusters, looking forward to the pull-ups (never ever thought I'd say that!) and managed a 13:22. Not bad for a first attempt.


So we tackled Fran again at Physics Crossfit today. François put a 10:00 minute cap on it. So I'm thinking: great! I won't even finish.

I put on 75# again, like last time. I knew I couldn't handle 95#.

I went all out, tried to take fewer and shorter breaks than last time, and really rifle through the pull ups. Had good practice yesterday with Jackie, so I still had the rhythm.

Thruster were still rough. After the first round I couldn't do more than 5 in a row, but my breaks were short.

I guess I've improved somewhat. Finished in 9:44! PB by 3:38. Not Rx (yet) but still a definite improvement.

Fran = 3 rounds 21-15-9 Thrusters - Pull-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment