Tuesday 28 June 2011

Crossfit log for Tuesday, June 28th

Crossfit this morning was brutal.

Every minute on the minute 3 power cleans, 5 thrusters (95# men/65# women)

I used the girls weight again.

Had less problems with the cleans than Saturday, but the thrusters, holy cow, a lot harder than just squats!

If you couldn't make the 5 thrusters before the minutes was out, you'd drop one and your new number would be 3 and 4. Your lowest number was your score.

Although I went back up to 3 and 3, my lowest was 3 and 2, so that's my score.

I'm think my massage today will focus on my posterior chain, it's been getting a lot of work lately and is very sore.

So tomorrow, Crossfit in the morning, whatever the WOD may be, then Tabata (I'll try to hold 4:45/km at 12%) on the treadmill at lunch. Then nothing until race day on Friday.

Can't wait to see how that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment