Monday 20 June 2011

Crossfit log for Monday, June 20th

I did my first "real" WOD this morning with a "real" CrossFit class.

We did
Run 1 mile
50 Thrusters 45/30
30 pull-ups

So for me easiest to hardest. The mile was a snap, just over 7:00, the thruster were not bad, just the bar. Thank goodness for chalk. Pull-ups were murder. I had the purple and black band and still couldn't get past 25, added a black band for the last 5 and still had to stop after 3 cause I didn't get my chin over the bar for the #29. I rested a bit before the last 2.

Just under or just over 20:00, not sure exactly. I'll have to ask Reza (the instructor). My forearms and biceps were so sore after. They will hate me tomorrow and Wednesday.

Since I raced yesterday I won't to the Endurance WOD today, I'll Row tomorrow and do some repeats in the evening. Then Thursday do a tabata on the TM.

Thursday after the WOD, Reza said we will all try to find our max dead lift. This is something I really want to do, I hope I'll feel up to it.

With race two done, and Smiths Falls distance questionable, I'm really looking forward to Canada Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment