Wednesday 31 August 2016

Crossfit log for Wednesday, August 31st

When my alarm went off, I turned it off immediately and decided against going to the gym.

Our new dog, Pacha, clearly thought the alarm meant time for a walk.

So I took him out to pee and figured, I was awake now, might as well make something of it.

Warm up was 7minutes of 10 OHS, 10 wall balls and 10 push ups (which became 8 and 7) followed by dynamic stretching.

WOD was okay,

4 rounds for time of:
- 20 abmat sit ups
- 15 chest to bar pull ups
- 10 overhead squat  135#/95#

Regular pull ups thank you.  This would be an overhead squat workout for me.  I used women's Rx with the plan to go unbroken for the OHS.

Sit-ups are fine, if not annoying, pull ups started as high pull almost CTB but after 2 rounds were just regular old pull ups.  That's fine.  This was about the OHS.

At 95# I'm pretty good at cycling OHS.  Coach Alex commented on my range of motion, looking good.  *Glee*

Went unbroken all 4 rounds. Happy with that.

Finished in 16:20

Finished up with 4000m partner row which thankfully became 2000m shared.  That wasn't so fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment