Friday 12 August 2016

Crossfit log for Friday, August 12th

Well that wasn't very much fun. 

Warm up was row 500m, rest 2 minutes, row 500m hard.

That smoked both me and Kamil.

Then we did the new dynamic stretching drills:
Frankenstein walk,  squeeze knee to chest, and  lunge with hands overhead stretch, inchworm,-push up, pistol walk: and shoulder stretch on wall.
Did a handstand hold for the upside down work

The WOD was supposed to have running but with the rain it was switch to rowing.

8 rounds for time:
- row 200m
- 5 muscle ups (scale to ring dips).

Round 6 got really hard to do the dips.  Arms will suck this weekend.

Finished about 30 seconds behind Kamil, in 15:35

After the the real suck started: 10 minute EMOM of 7 power cleans.

Thankfully I scaled to women's Rx at 95#, I had nothing left at round 6.

Round 7 I did only 5 reps,  round 8 I did 6 reps, round 9 I did zero reps and finished off with a full 7 thanks to the extra rest.

Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment