Monday 15 August 2016

Crossfit log for Monday, August 15th

Not a very heavy morning

Warm up was bar muscle up progression drills from seated.  I lack the coordination to throw my shoulders over the bar.  At least I know.

We did that twice with 500m row after each drill .

Then the dynamic stretching work.  Had trouble pulling my right knee to my chest.  May have to have Rob look at it.

The WOD was 5 rounds for time (16min cap):
- run 400m
- 6 muscle ups/CTB/pull ups.

Run turned out to be 285m, so the cap didn't factor in.

Started with CTB, but only the first round, it was supposed to be fast, so I resorted to regular pull ups.

12:25 ish.

Then we did 5 sets of 3 power snatch at 70%.  Did 95#  pretty solid, maybe could have gone heavier.  But meh.

That was it.  Sweat fest, but not too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment