Tuesday 30 August 2016

Crossfit log for Tuesday, August 30th

Much like last Tuesday it was a low volume day. 

Not to be confused with an easy day.

Warm up once again had burpees (WTF?)  3 rounds of dumbbell step ups 10 per leg, alternating and 5 burpees, needless to say I only did 3 rounds.


Again with the dynamic stretching and handstand walk progressions.

This time the 10 minute EMOM was of 5 instead of 6 touch and go power snatch. And it was after the back squats.

We did 6 sets of 6 back squats. Working up each set to a 6 rep max.

185#, 205#, 225#, 245#, my deal was if I managed 245# beltless, I go for 265# with belt and if not, I'd get my belt and try 245# again.

Should have tried 255# with belt.  245# was rough without my belt, but I did it, so true to my word, I tried 265# with belt, and bailed on rep 4.  Meh. Good enough.
 
For few reps and the sake of progression I upped it to 85# this week  from 75#, got rough at the end. But I managed to hold form.

Pretty wiped after all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment