Monday 25 April 2016

Crossfit log for Saturday, April 23rd

Saturday morning workouts are not my cup of tea, but with my schedule and missing too many morning workouts I had little choice.

Partner WOD.  I worked with Kiza.  For the warm up you need to work with someone other than your WOD partner.  I worked with Maks, doing 1 shuttle run, 10 push ups and 10 kettle bell swings.

Then the WOD started, alternating full rounds between partners. I went first, Kiza kept count.

Part 1:
14 rounds for time of:
- 2 Farmers Walk (Kettlebell)s, 24/16 kg
- 10 Double Kettlebell Deadlifts
- 5 Handstand Push-ups

Part 2:
14 rounds for time of:
- 7 Double Kettlebell Front Squats, 24/16 lbs
- 3 Shuttle Runs
- 5 Pull-ups

I used Rx kettle bells Kiza used 12kg, when she could find some, 9 when she couldn't.  Surprising number of women's didn't go Rx, so there was a shortage.

Part one was okay. Farmer walks were okay,  deadlifts a bit harder, handstand push ups, I used an ab mat. Made it through, some weren't pretty and took a lot out of us.

Part two was harder,  squats were hard.  Cleaning them was the easy part for us, most other seemed to have trouble with that part. 3 shuttle runs was 1 too many.  Pull ups were find. Only 5.  Kiza did 3 per round and didn't miss any!

We finished in 39:37

Happy with that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment