Thursday 27 June 2013

Sick again, but not the same old, same old...

Well now I have a kidney infection!  Ciprophlaxicin prescribed.

Explains Friday's run.

Still had some pretty solid workouts.

Maybe when I'm actually healthy I'll kick some ass!

Gah!

Sitting at my desk this afternoon, my condition deteriorated so rapidly I thought I had a kidney stone or something.

I had to leave work and make my way to the nearest clinic (well nearest that didn't have a 2 hour wait), which was several blocks away.  So I bused it most of the way. I was really worried I might pass out on the way, I was in so much pain.

In hind sight I should have asked someone from work to come with me.

In the waiting room I very nearly asked the receptionist to call an ambulance. But at some point the pain began to subside.

A quick urine test revealed blood and bacteria in my urine.  Got yet another course of anti-biotics and went home with Kiza, who had arrived just after I was brought in to the examination room.

I need this like I need a hole in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment