Friday 28 June 2013

Crossfit log for Friday, June 28th

Strength work today was bench press 4 sets of 8.
Did the first 3 at 135#, 3rd set I could only muster 7 reps, so dropped to 115# for the last set, probably should've gone with 125# but whatever.

Then we worked on pull up and bar muscle up technique.

WOD was another killer, like the last two team WODs but no teams!

500m row
30 box jumps 30" box
30 pull ups
30 plate burpees
30 wall balls
30 sit ups
50 air squats

17:47

Since we only have 3 rowers I started on the box jumps, which were 24" for blue and 30" for Rx (that was the only difference I figured go Rx). Really felt it in my quads when pulling my feet up to land, stumbled on the last one, but recovered. I hit the rower right after the box jumps, didn't want to end with that. Finished in 2:02 felt very efficient. Pull ups went well, burpees sucked as always, wall balls were okay. sit ups were tedious as were the air squats.

Happy with my score.

No comments:

Post a Comment