Friday 21 June 2013

Crossfit log for Friday, June 21st

I guess I'm still sick.

I can't believe I've lost that much run fitness since Goofy. Sick is the only viable explanation.

Strength work: Close grip bench press, 5 rep max, struggled through 155#, sound good.

WOD was 21-15-9
Wall balls
pull ups
double unders

Went well, double unders when fatigued, not so good. Finished in 7:57

Then we got to do "Isabelle's surprise" 2km run. Pah! Easy peasy. Holy crap. First km was fine, then quickly went down hill. The longest 10:33 of my life.

Then to kill us further, weighted planks for 1:00, when we were all done, we all did a "plank off" girls with 25# plate, boys with 45#, last person standing wins.

I think Tom waited a full 10 seconds before yelling "I'm done" , that was my cue. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die from that run.

Well at least it's done. Halo in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment