Monday 17 June 2013

Crossfit log for Monday, June 17th

My back is feeling much better after the massage I got on Friday. Whole posterior chain needed work, from lats through erectors, down to glutes.

Today we started with snatch work, 16 min to reach max load for this triplet complex: power snatch, hang snatch, snatch. Topped out at 95#

Then front squats 3 sets of 3 @ 75%-80% of max. Did 165#-165#-175#

WOD was a 14 min chipper
60 double unders
50 wall balls 14#
40 kettle bell swings 24kg
30 burpees
20 toes to bar.

This was Women's Rx (Men's blue had only 25 double unders, 20kg kettle bell and knees to elbows instead of toes to bar, but a 20# med ball).

I broke my record for consecutive double unders, which was 45, as I approached 50 I was sure I would go unbroken, but lost it at 51. Bummer, but still a PR.

Burpees killed me.

Made it to 18 toes to bar. Just couldn't string them together. Oh well. It was a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment