Tuesday 4 June 2013

Crossfit log for Tuesday, June 4th

Today we did 1 rep max thrusters, followed by 4 sets of 4 behind the head push press.

Made it to 145# on the thrusters, failed at 155#, my sore glutes and back may be to blame. Did 115# for the push press.

The WOD was "Helen"
3 rounds
400m runs (372m)
21 kettle bell swings 24kg
12 pull ups

10:53

I have "Helen" listed three times in my log before this one. Once was a team WOD and it was combined with "Grace", one where the run was replaced with a row and once with 30 kettle bell swings instead of 21 (coach's mistake). So I don't have a score to compare to.

Ran out of gas on the last round. I need to start running again. (I said that out loud and someone said "you don't run and you're that fast??!, good for the ego)

Tried butterfly kip again, managed 4 or 5 before switching back to regular kip. It'll click one day.

Massage later today. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment