Saturday 10 September 2011

Crossfit log for Saturday, September 10th: The Physics adventure begins.

First WOD at the new Gym: Physics Crossfit.

Really nice facility. There were over 20 people, being the last free class of their opening week so we made 6 teams of 4 and each member had to wait until the person ahead of them had finished an exercise before starting. It was kinda neat. Not your standard Crossfit fare, but then again, at Crossfit you need expect the unexpected.

Of course I didn't get my time in all the confusion, but it was fun nonetheless.

Here is the WOD:

50 double unders (or 100 singles)
20 sit-ups
50 air squats
20 burpee pull ups
30 med ball side toss (15 each side)
Run 300m

I only did 15 burpee pull ups, and realized it during the side tosses, so I went back and found some room at the bar and did the 5 along side my team mate.

It was fun. Really pumped that it's so close. They'll have 6:00am classes, so I could be home before 7:00 to help with the kids and get ready for work.

This is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment