Monday 5 September 2011

Crossfit log for Monday, September 5th

It's been 3 days and I'm still sore from Fran.

Went to L'Usine anyway, because it's gonna hurt no matter what. Turned out okay.

We did "Death by Clean and Jerk" where you start with 1 rep / minutes and each minute add 1 rep until you can't finish the number of resp within the minute.

I've not really done Clean and Jerk before. Done each separately, but not together. So it was novel, and I got to practice my clean, which I'm actively working on.

Tried 95# again, but it wasn't happening, so dropped to 75# and managed 7 rounds, while the other went on to 8 and 10 rounds I just practised my clean.

Afterwards I tried to practise my kipping pull-ups and I couldn't even get one. My lats are so sore from Fran I just couldn't get it. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment