Friday 2 September 2011

Crossfit log for Friday, September 2nd: First time Fran

I tried to 95lbs thrusters, I really did. But there was no way.

Even warming up with 75lbs (45lbs bar and 2 15lbs bumpers) I was thinking I wouldn't manage much more. So I added two 10lbs weights to make the 95lbs and I'd try to get through the first round (21 reps) and if I had to, I'd just quickly take off the 10s to a more manageable 75lbs.

We after two reps into the first round, the 10s came off. There was just no way.

Thankfully the kipping pull ups were awesome! 10 in a row. I could never do 10 strict pull-ups in a row!

Felt good to get something right.

Struggled through the thrusters, looking forward to the pull-ups (never ever thought I'd say that!) and managed a 13:22. Not bad for a first attempt.

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment