Saturday 9 July 2011

Crossfit log for Saturday, July 9th

On Wednesday, I told Reza I'd be back Friday or maybe Saturday. He said I should come Saturday, the workout would be great (said with a sadistic smile).

Today I went and the workout was nuts, I barely made if half way.

We did, Diane 21-15-9
Dead lifts (225/155), Handstand push-ups
followed by Elizabeth 21-15-9
Cleans (135/95), Ring dips
and then Fran 21-15-9
Thrusters (95/65), Pull-ups

I didn't even finish Elizabeth!

I can't do hand stand push-up, or ring dips, or pull-ups very well. So, Diane is Dead lifts (145#) and Handstand pushups with my feet on a box, started Elizabeth (95#), on the round of 15 I was running out of time, so I just kept doing Cleans, working on my form and technique, until time ran out. My technique was starting to get better near the end.

My lower back is sore now. I should probably make an appointment with Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment