Tuesday 18 October 2016

Yoga and strength at the Y for Tuesday, October 18th

Forgot my gym clothes again.  Gah.

So I left early, went to Winners and bought some lame capris, they had no shorts (WTF) and a t-shirt.

Arrived earlier than expected at the Y had half an hour before the yoga class, so I did my physio homework and mobilized my hips and stretched my hamstrings in anticipation of the class.

Went way better than last time.  For one I wasn't rushing to catch up, as I arrived on time.  I was limber, thanks to the early arrival.  I used a block to improve my position on the trickier poses.

All added up to better mobilization of hips/thorax/shoulders.

Afterwards I did some side sits to mobilize my hips, a couple of minutes each side.

Then I did some RDL's to further murder my hammies.  Next couple of days may suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment