Thursday 6 October 2016

Crossfit log for Wednesday, October 5th

Took the morning off to deal with stuff so I went to the 10am class.

Ironically, two of the four others were from my usual 5:30am class.  Weird.

Warm up was 3 rounds of Cindy.   Dynamic stretching and some handstand work.

Skills was power snatch  10min EMOM  2 touch and go at 70%  (I did 95#,  round 4 I tried 115# which went up okay but was just too heavy for consistency).

WOD was hard.  Looked okay on the board, but wow, rough.

"Jackies evil twin sister"

1000m row
35 power snatches  75#/55#
7 rope climbs


Row was okay, just under 4:00

Snatches got hard fast.  I did Rx which is usually a mistake but John's score said 11:36 Rx.  (Maybe it was a different John)

7 rope climbs is apparently a lot.   

Was glad when it was over.

15:01 Rx.


No comments:

Post a Comment