Sunday 9 October 2016

Crossfit log for Saturday, October 8th

With only 2 workouts this week, I negotiated a Saturday WOD.

It was pretty good to.

Warm up was half Jackie,  500m row, 25 thrusters, 15 pull ups.

That was awesome,  made the dynamic stretching feel way different.

WOD was from the Team Series so require 4 participants.  We were 5.

So the three better athletes went as a unit and Linda and I were the other pair.

20 minute AMRAP
5 partner clean and jerk (not synchro but together)  185#/135#
10 synchro toes to bar.

Linda did 105#, her daughter Katrina did 135#, not sure what the other guy did, but one did Rx.

I started at 115# (the official scale) because that's what John did and at the end it wasn't looking fun. 

It was clearly too little and after 2 rounds I went to 125#, then 135# the round after that.  Women's Rx.  I should have known better.

We also did knees to chest instead of t2b. 

It was a good workout, we got through 6 rounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment