Thursday 12 May 2016

Crossfit log for Thursday, May 12th

Well whatever I did Monday, even with physio, I'm still feeling it.

I hope it's not soft tissue damage. I'll try and book with Rob asap.

Despite that, I made it to the gym, figured I'd do what I could

It was in two parts, both 4 rounds of e minute AMRAP with 2 minute rest with 5 minutes in between.

Part 1
3 min AMRAP + 2 min rest X 4
- 30 double unders
- 20 abmat sit ups
- 10 push press 75#

Rest 5 min

Part 2
3 min AMRAP + 2 min rest X 4
- 12 med ball cleans
- 10 slam balls
- 8 alternating pistols

Try as I might, I couldn't get past the second set of sit ups in 3 minutes. Even the times i got through the DUs unbroken. Mixing sit ups and double unders is cruel.

Part 2 was murder on the hips.  Never made it past the med ball cleans second time through.

Scaled the pistols by draping my foot over the front of my working foot.

Glad that's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment