Sunday 22 May 2016

Crossfit log for Saturday, May 21st

Team WOD with Kiza.

We ended up having Silver join us as a shadow sine the group count was uneven.

And with too few rowers we started with the run.

Thankfully Silver's shoulder was bugging him, so we scaled the barbell to 95#

WOD:
- Row, 1200 m shared,
- Run, 1200 m together
-- then --
14 rounds of:  (partners alternate full rounds)
- 12 Shoulder-to-Overheads, 115#/75#
- 9 Toes-to-bars
- 7 Box Jump Overs

I'm sure getting my fill of toes to bar these days.

So we did the run first, then, alternated 300m on the rower.  I started.

Kiza and Silver went together, since Silver and I were sharing the barbell and box.

Again the T2B were the worst,  the bar was fine until the very last round.  The box jump I did lateral rebounding for the first two and last two rounds, the 3 in the middle were less aggressive.

T2B got harder each round, I was able to stay on the bar the first 3 rounds, with either 9 straight or 7 or 8 then hang the finish off.  but soon I was coming off the bar between sets of 5, 4 then 4, 3, 2, then 4, 2, 2, 1.

Oh well, we go through it.  33:14  Overall I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment