Tuesday 24 May 2016

Crossfit at the Y log for Tuesday, May 24th

Didn't want get out of bed this morning.  I did want to do the restest of 12.3 which I PR'd last time but I felt sore and tired after yesterday's killer WOD and yard work in the hot sun.

But didn't want to go in to tomorrow's retest of Nancy more fresh than last time, so I went to the Y at lunch and did 12.3

12.3
18 minute AMRAP
- 15 box jumps 24"
- 12 push press  115#  (scaled to 95# as always)
- 9 toes to bar

The t2b were harder then necessary, with no real pull up bar and no chalk.  I found a place on the platform rack that was high enough and grippy enough, but without chalk, it was hard to keep a good grip near the end.

I didn't have nearly enough calories this morning, as I only decide to do this at the last minute.  Started to feel sluggish almost right away.

Just kept going and finished with 5 rounds + 3.  Not near my PR of 6+8 last time, but far from my worst.

I  knew from the get go it wouldn't be stellar, but I got it done and tomorrow will be legit.


No comments:

Post a Comment