Wednesday 21 December 2011

Crossfit log for Wednesday, December 21st

Today's workout was Fight Gone Bad

I've done this before, but don't have time look it up right now to compare:

3 rounds 5 minute (1 min at each station)
-wallball 20# med ball
-sumo dead lift high pull 75# bar
-box jumps 24" box
-push press
-row

1 rep/1 calorie = 1 point. Score 182.

Should've gone lighter had to stop too much due to muscle fatigue. Even 65# and 14# would've made a big difference. Next time.

Last time score was 176.

Used a 14# med ball.
Box was 22".

It wasn't clear in my post what weight I used on the bar. I'm guessing I would've used 75#, I remember having a hard time on the push press.

So definite improvement. 
 
Followed that up with 4 rounds of: jack up car, remove summer tire, install winter tire, lower car.

No comments:

Post a Comment