Friday 9 December 2011

Crossfit log for Friday, December 9th

Today we did Jackie. I like named WODs I can do Rx.

Jackie is Row 1000m, 50 thrusters (45#) and 30 pull-ups. I particularly like WODs I can do Rx that have pull-ups in them.

Last time I did Jackie, back on October 7th, I went 15:09. I had trouble with the kipping pull-ups that day, and we had done strength work before the WOD.

I was hoping for a big PB, but my back still isn't 100%, and I could feel it during the row. Thruster are rough no matter how little weight you use, that full range of motion, from deep squat to over head press just gets to you, especially have rowing 1000m! Pull-ups were solid, did 10, 10, 5, 5 with very little break between.

Went 13:55, not huge, but a PB by over a minute. I'll take it. Rack position was pretty good for the thrusters, need to work on keeping the core tight throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment