Wednesday 4 December 2013

Crossfit log for Wednesday, December 4th

I must be patient.

I started my nutritional supplement program Monday, and it's already day 2 and I still don't see a difference.  Duh, it'll take more time than that, I should know better.

WOD Wednesday was a deceiver.

Much like the workout from September 12th, we thought they'd made a mistake.  It was even a Hero WOD. It looked too easy. This couldn't be right.

Oh but it was.

"Whitman"
5 round for time
15 kettle bell swings  24kg
15 power cleans 95#
15 box jumps 24" box

Three rounds would have been a good hard WOD. Five was just no fun.

The first set of box jumps were really hard, couldn't get my feet up!  Subsequent rounds were okay, as I found my legs, but man I was worried that first round.

Started the second round at 3:39, finished at 7:24.

I didn't get any better.  Finished in 21:36.  In my defence I did Rx weight (scaled was 75# on the bar and 20kg kettle bell).

Glad that's over.



No comments:

Post a Comment