Thursday 26 December 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, December 26th

Went to the Y near my house.

I don't go there often. I don't like the equipment there as much, and I don't know the people like the downtown Y.

So I did some mobility work with the foam roller and some stretching.

Then I did some squats.  Worked up to 185#.  Did 5 sets of 5.

Did 3 reps at 205#.  I was going to do a few more sets at that weight but decided up up it to 225# for 2 reps.  Did that twice (or maybe three times, I'm not sure).

Then I tried an overhead squat with just the bar and lifting shoes.  Not bad.  I think I'm getting really close.

So I did my physio exercises and tried again. Similar.  Close.

Maybe it just needs practice. I'll try and do 3 sets of 3 every workout. See how that goes.

Crossfit tomorrow at Physics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment