Thursday 19 December 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, December 19th

I really liked the strength portion, but with each set, the WOD looked less and less appealing.

Once again my sore toe wasn't a factor.

Strength was bench press and strict pull ups, super set, 5 sets of 5 each.

Did 145# for the first two sets of bench, and 155# for the last three.  Good choice, the last rep of each was a fight, but I got them all unassisted.

Pull ups I did unweighted and that was a good thing.

The WOD looked fairly easy, even afterwards is was difficult to say what made it so hard, each piece wasn't bad in itself, but together they were really rough.

5 rounds for time:
11 wall balls 14# med ball
9 kettle bell swings  24kg
7 handstand push ups  (started with two abmats but almost immediatly switched to box assisted).
5 burpees
3 dead lifts 185#  (blue scaled for men was 205# but I wasn't going there, 185# was women's red, so I did that).

I was already at 6:40 starting round 3, it was crazy.  Granted I had to go get a box for the hand stand push ups.

It was just rough all around.  Glad its over.  More glad I went.


No comments:

Post a Comment