Monday 24 December 2012

Crossfit log for Monday, December 24th

A bit delinquent on posting

Wednesday was a Hero WOD called "DT"
5 rounds of 12 dead lifts, 9 hang power cleans, 6 push jerks, I think I did 105# I think I was 18:35. Brutal.

Friday was two back to back bench mark WODS:
Isabelle (30 snatches for time) followed by Grace (30 clean and jerks for time) with 5:00 min rest between.
Did 75# for the snatches (because I can only power snatch and that's a weight I can handle)
Did 95# for the c&j. Rough, shoulder's need work, it was easier to push press the weight than jerk it. it was ugly.

20:06 (finished the snatches in 6:40, 5:00 break, so almost 10:00 for the clean and jerks)

Maddening seeing as I got my PR in the clean and jerk only a couple of weeks ago. Oh well. Marathon training has been hurting my Crossfitting for sure.

Did the test run in my super suit on the treadmill at the Y amid stares and funny looks, but it was successful. Heat dissipation may be an issue but with a 5am start and the possibility of splashing water on myself. No chaffing. I'll definitely wear it for the half, we'll see about the full.

Ran 31.3km Sunday. Glad its over. Taper starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment