Wednesday 27 April 2011

The challenges of Crossfit on your own.

Figuring out what to do is a big challenge.

As I mentioned earlier, on the Crossfit Endurance site, they let you choose between the CFE site's strength and conditioning WOD or the Crossfit main site WOD (which is confusing because the schedules don't mesh and sometime one is a rest day and not the other).

Like today for instance.

As I try to figure out what my workout for tomorrow will be the CFE WOD is:

-Jump Rope Barefoot 10 min., mixing in variables of DU’s, Cross Overs, single foot, running. (ok fine, I like jump rope)

-5 to 7 wall walks (start standing up with your back to the wall about 3 feet away. Lean back until your hands come in contact with the wall. Walk your way down as deep as you can. Reaching the floor is your ultimate goal. Walk back up the wall with out falling. That is 1 wall walk). Rest as needed between. OR 5 Bridges for 30 second holds, rest 30sec to 1 min between. (I have no interest in being able to do a "wall walk", have you seen this nonsense? http://www.youtube.com/v/yUo-asOvuGk&hl ... fs=1&rel=0)

-Rest 3 min (ok fine, I like rest)

-Kettle Bell Snatch+Overhead Squat+Sotts press+Turkish get up: 3+3+3+3 x 3 sets 1.5pood/1 pood (haven't done kettle bell yet) use a single kettle Bell, Unbroken on the right and left side. Set bell down between sets if needed.

So maybe I'll do the CF main site WOD, let have a look...

Rest day. (Great.)


I guess I'll come up with something of my own, or find an older workout that I've learned all the exercises for.

Times like now it's so tempting to say: I'll just go for a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment