Tuesday 26 April 2011

Crossfit log for Tuesday, April 26th

WOD on CrossfitEndurance.com was
For Time:
21 – 15 – 9
Chest to Bar Pull ups
Ring Push ups
Front Squats @ 135/95

The squat racks were being used so I grabbed the heaviest bar on the rack (57.5lbs) and two round dumbbells (as opposed to hex shaped) instead of rings and since I can't do Chest to bar, I set up next to the pull-down machine which I set to 115lbs.

I felt guilty for using so little weight (I figure I should try and get as close to my body weight on the pull down to simulate a pull up, and the front squat only 57.5, but I'm sure glad I did. It was brutal. I had to stop many times and I was nauseated for an hour after the workout. I'm glad I didn't have anyone to race against, because I'm sure I would've tossed my cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment