Thursday 31 January 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, January 31st

Meh.

Workout wasn't stellar. Still a bit queasy, but no sore throat anymore. And the aches are gone (well the strep induced ones anyway).

Strength was split jerk. Worked with a new guy so I didn't feel the need to go heavy, topped out at 115# while most everybody else was going for PR's.

The WOD had ground to over head, I should've stayed with girls blue, but at 85#, I couldn't. I had a women's bar and 35# plates, putting me at 105#, but someone need a 35# for the walking lunges, so I went up, when I should've gone down, did 125#. It was the wrong decision.

The WOD was 3 rounds for time
5 ground to over head
8 push ups - hand release
2 lengths overhead walking lunges 25# plate (women's blue was only 10#, I just couldn't).

Tomorrow I'll go easier, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment