Monday 21 January 2013

Crossfit log for Monday, January 21th

Thankfully today's workout wasn't very leg intensive.

Strength: Clean and Jerk complex. Warm up to 70-75% of 1 rep max then perform the following series, same weight throughout:
- 1 clean, 3 jerks
- 3 cleans, 1 jerk
- 1 clean, 3 jerks
- 3 cleans, 1 jerk

Did 115# which is between 70% (112#) and 75% (120#) of my 160# max.

WOD was a 14min AMRAP
-6 pull ups
-5 handstand push ups (or 8 hand release push ups)
-10 double unders

Managed 3 rounds with the hand stand push ups, but it took 3 tries to get to 5 in the third rounds, so I switched to push ups to keep the intensity up. Managed another 5 rounds doing that. Total 8 rounds

Double unders, 3 rounds I did the 10 straight, 3 rounds I took 3 tries to get to 10, (4, 4 and 2 in all three cases), two rounds, including the last I couldn't string together two double unders to save my life, very frustrating. But a good workout nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment